Illinois Fighting Illini
Replacing half of their starters from an underperforming 2009 squad is no small task but the return of leading rusher Mikel LeShoure will certainly help. The lack of a true #1 receiver and a freshman signal caller should hinder this offense in the early going. The defense, while being worst in the conference in 2009 in total defense and points allowed, should be a much improved unit in 2010. This comes in the form of defensive coordinator Vic Koenning and his hybrid Bandit position on defense.
Specials at the Australian include:
- Aussie Nachos, Chilli, Potato Wedges, Wings, Sliders
- Drafts: $3 Miller Lite, $4 Fosters, Brooklyn Lager, Harpoon UFO Ale, Harpoon IPA
- $10 pitchers of Miller Lite
- $5 Wine, Mimosas, and Bloody Marys
- $6 "Illini Orange" (orange cocktail)
- $3 The "Fighting Illini" (blue shot)
Where They Watch
We're always on the look-out for great team bars.
Know of a good bar where you watch the Illinois Fighting Illini? Click here and let us know where!